Statement to WauHolland Foundation, requesting the return of the donated 4,000 ETH

AssangeDAO community issues proposal:
Declare to WauHolland Foundation in the name of AssangeDAO, requesting the return of the remaining ETH to the DAO treasury.
Reason:
Julian has been freed, and AssangeDAO has completed its mission to save Julian. This is the success of the greatest social movement experiment in cryptocurrency. Julian’s just cause will continue, and we ask WauHolland Foundation to send the remaining 4,000 or so ETH to AssangeDAO’s treasury.
AssangeDAO brings together crypto punk members from all over the world, and they know how to better use cryptocurrency to defend Julian’s cause.
Past history tells us that a single hero cannot fight against government censorship. This was once again demonstrated today when Telegram founder Pavel Durov was arrested by the French government.
AssangeDAO is a decentralized global movement. We will continue to develop the just cause under the leadership of Julian. It is time to take back the ETH and honor that belong to AssangeDAO.

8 Likes

Very good, strongly supported!

2 Likes

It seems a non-brainer to me that ultimately the remaining funds are returned to the DAO,now that Julian is free.the DAO must make its own official voice in this matter.

2 Likes

强烈要求基金会剩余资金回到社区国库,阿桑奇人都被捐款者救出来了,剩余资金必须回归社区

1 Like

I think Wau Holland stops making payments in a few days, then I think they’re supposed to issue a final transparency report.

This fund only helps Mr. Assange’s special fund. The foundation is the entrusted agency. Now that Mr. Assange has unlocked it, the remaining funds should be returned to Assange as soon as possible. This is the asset of everyone in the community, not just one person. This is a fact, and no one can be greedy and take it for themselves.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, I don’t understand what you mean. All the money should go to Assange personally, or it should go back to the DAO, or something else?

support, act as soon as possible, and launch an official statement

1 Like

The preliminary transparency report (English, German) said that

The Foundation must consult with the lawyers about the possible continuation of some work, including ongoing legal processes (e.g. court proceedings)

So it might not be over. There are cases in Spain and in America that I think are still pending (UC Global, Kunstler v CIA), and the campaign for a pardon in the US all might be eligible.

Right now there are 3,981.599296925404568538 ETH left in the wallet, worth $9,803,995.92 at $2,462.33/ETH (value of ETH may change)

1 Like

Good advice, very supportive! But it just won’t give it back to you. Are you angry?
Suggest whatever you want. I just won’t give it back.

We will keep pursuing this money if they do evil

1 Like

Assange is free, We are not obligated to pay the bill again

2 Likes

强烈支持,不能只有我们付出了,那么多,现在已经完成使命了,但钱不退给我们dao

3 Likes

They have apparently decided to either give the money directly to Assange or to return it to Pak

I think we can only do this if we can vote and then that requires the proposal (no objections noted) being up for a vote. I think 10 days have past.

2 Likes

So someone needs to put it up for a vote on Snapshot ?

1 Like

They never thought the money came from the dao, what Harry meant was that it had to be admitted that the money was Assange’s or pak’s, and with a good attitude they could have given the dao a pitiful amount of money.

1 Like

Silke is the best person to represent dao and wau because she is German, a veteran lawyer and crypto elite.

2 Likes