Proposal for discussion: A Perpetual Fund for AssangeDAO, with a liquidity pilot / 讨论提案:AssangeDAO 永续基金与流动性试点

Thank you Zylo for your hard work on this proposal. I hold the opinion that deploying merely 10 ETH cannot spark sufficient market heat to draw external participants. What’s more, a 90‑day waiting‑and‑observing window is far too lengthy. Our community needs to seize the current window of opportunity. Such a long trial phase will dampen community morale and slow down progress, which is not favourable for the prosperity of the $Justice token economy. We should take bolder action instead of taking small, tentative steps.

bz404提案考虑周全,这些方案稳步推进,社区将会复活过来,为justice加油。

The bz404 proposal is well thought out, and with these plans progressing steadily, the community will revive. Let’s cheer for justice.

Thank you very much for Zylo’s hard work over the years, but I find it difficult to support this proposal. Because adding 10 ETH to LP would have too little effect. 200 ETH is the donation fee, which was collected from juicebox through the persistent efforts of the coin holder. 200 ETH are meant to boost token prices in order to expand community influence. Some people in DAO always think that $justcie is air, which is a ridiculous thing.

非常感谢zylo长期以来的辛苦工作,但是关于这个提案,我很难支持。因为将10个eth加入LP,能起到的作用太小了。200个eth是捐赠的手续费,通过持币人坚持不懈的努力,才从juicebox要回来。200个eth就是要用在提振代币价格,进而才能扩大社区影响力。DAO里有一些人总是认为$justcie是空气,这是一件很荒谬的事情。

我赞成BZ这份提案 它能解决长久以来社区久垢的流动性问题

I support Proposal BZ, as it addresses the long-standing liquidity issues plaguing the community.

Thank you for your response.

However, I’m sorry to say that I feel Zylo’s AIP-20 has been put forward rather too hastily. I would not recommend adding it directly to the voting system before 00:00 on 8 October. Some of the measures contained in the proposal could potentially create risks for the community’s overall development.
For example, if ETH must be staked through Lido, ETH has fallen by 5.7% today. If the Treasury stakes its ETH under these circumstances, it would simply be exposed to passive depreciation. What would be the point of doing that?
More importantly, as this represents an important opportunity for the community to get back on the right track, we should, as far as possible, leave all available options for token holders to choose from, while preserving the greatest possible scope for broad consensus.

感谢你的回复.
不过,很抱歉,感觉Zylo发送的AIP-20太过于匆忙,不建议在10-8号0点之前就直接纳入投票系统,该提案内容中的一些措施会给社区整体发展带来潜在的风险.比如,如果一定要质押ETH进入Lido,今天ETH的跌幅是5.7%,国库质押进去只会被动贬值…有何意义呢?

更重要的是,作为社区重新进入正轨的一次最佳契机,我们应该尽量把所有的选项留给持币人来选择,保持尽量最大可能共识的空间.

Thank you for your support.
Let’s work together to get the DAO back on track.
感谢认可.

我们一起努力,让社区运行进入正轨.

bz这份提案考虑比较周全,综合社区各方面意见,进行投票表决.支持

Thank you, Zylo. sorry, there are several points that I find difficult to agree with:

  1. Staking 60 ETH does not provide the Treasury with any certainty of value appreciation. ETH has already fallen by 5.6% today, while staking through Lido currently offers an annualised yield of only around 2.2%.

  2. Using 10 ETH to improve liquidity can certainly be included as one of the options. This option is also included in the proposal I am about to share above, so please take a look.

  3. A significant portion of the $Justice tokens currently held in the Treasury were previously transferred from your personal wallet. I suggest that you provide the relevant transfer records. If there are no objections from the community, we can then proceed directly to return those tokens to you. Personally, I strongly recommend returning them to you, as I believe this is a matter of fairness and principle.

  4. This proposal concerns the community’s long-term development and future operating model, and the discussion period available to token holders is not sufficient. I suggest that we do not rush to put the proposal to a vote before 00:00 UTC on 8 October. Instead, we can conduct a temperature check within this thread and encourage as many people as possible to respond and express their views, so that we can broaden the scope of community consensus as much as possible. We can review the results at 00:00 UTC on 10 October and decide which proposal to adopt based on the outcome.

    感谢Zylo,很抱歉,有几点难以赞同:
    1, 质押60ETH,并不能给国库带来任何确定性的增值空间,今天ETH已经下跌5.6%,通过Lido质押年化收益才2.2%.
    2, 使用10ETH改善流动性,可以作为选项之一(在我发送的提案中也包含了该选项,请检查).
    3, 国库中目前持有的Justice代币,有很大部分是之前你个人钱包账户转入的,建议请你列出转账记录,然后如果社区没有反对意见,我们直接操作将它归还给你.我个人强烈建议归还给你,这关乎公平精神.
    4,本次提案,关系到社区后续长期发展状态,留给持币人讨论时间不够,建议不考虑在UTC 10月8日00:00点之前匆忙发起投票.我们可以在本帖范围内,发起一项温度测试,请尽量多点人回复表达意见,尽量让社区共识扩大范围,到UTC 10月10日00:00统计结果,根据结果决定采用哪份提案.

Gb, thank you for your support for the development of the DAO.

  1. The Treasury can use newly generated income as a permanent fund allocation, so there is no need to establish a separate permanent fund.

  2. Please look at the price of ETH — it has already fallen by 5.6% today. At this critical stage for the community, if we also consider managing the Treasury through ETH-denominated staking, with an annualised yield of only 2.2%, the Treasury will be exposed to an uncertain risk of depreciation. The community has been waiting for a long time, and token holders have many different requests. I suggest that, for this proposal, we preserve as many and as diverse a range of options as possible and allow people to make their own choices.

  3. The funds deployed into the liquidity pool to purchase $Justice should not be subject to a rigid maximum price. Such a limit would reduce the probability of execution; once the price moves above that level, the available liquidity would become thinner, and the Treasury would also be unable to earn fee income. In practice, once funds are deployed into the liquidity pool, we should preserve as broad a range of options as possible and allow people to choose.

  4. When Treasury funds are deployed into the liquidity pool, their role is not only to provide liquidity on the counterparty side of trades. An even more important function is to accommodate greater inflows of external capital. This is a two-way circular system: people will only pay attention to and learn about the community, and ultimately join it, when they can enter and exit freely.

  5. In the short term, the price of $Justice may be relatively volatile, but as the system operates over the long term, the price should become much more stable.

  6. After the draft proposal was published, the period of effective community discussion has been too short. I suggest extending the discussion period until 00:00 UTC on 10 October and using a temperature check to gather as much consensus and feedback as possible.

Please consider these points.

Gb,感谢你一直支持社区发展.
1, 国库可以采用新增收入部分作为永续基金份额,我们无需另外设立一份永续基金.
2, 请查看ETH的价格,今天就已下跌5.6%,如果在本次社区关键阶段,我们还考虑以ETH本位进行质押理财,年化才2.2%收入,国库将面临不确定性贬值空间.社区等待已久,持币人的要求很多,建议本次提案,尽量保持更丰富、更多选项,让人们来选择.
3, 投入流动性池中的资金,买入Justice不适合设置硬性最高价格,它会限制命中率,当价格超越了该价格,流动性会变薄,国库也无法获得手续费收入.实际上,一旦资金投入流动性,应该保持尽量多的宽幅可选项,让人们选择.
4,国库资金投入流动性池,除了承担流动性对手盘,还有一项更重要的任务是接纳更多外部流入资金.这是一个双向循环的系统,人们只会在可以自由进出的时候才会关注和了解社区,加入社区.
5,短期,Justice的价格可能会波动比较大,但长期运行下去,会平缓很多.
6, 提案草案发布后,社区有效讨论时间太短,建议我们延长讨论时间到UTC 10月10日00:00点结束,并以一项温度测试的形式,获取尽可能多共识反馈.
请考虑.

To date, out of their enthusiasm and expectations for the development of the community, community members have expressed different views during the preparation of this proposal. In particular, I would like to express my sincere appreciation to Gabriel for his tremendous efforts on behalf of the community.

In accordance with the governance and proposal procedures established by AssangeDAO on its Discord server, this post is a temperature check. Please express your views on the two proposal drafts by replying to this post. Zylo’s proposal draft incorporates the content proposed by Gabriel.

Once the temperature check period has ended, the proposer may submit the draft proposal that receives the highest level of support to the Snapshot voting system to formally initiate the proposal and begin the voting process.

Temperature Check Deadline:
00:00 UTC, 10 October 2026

Reply Format:
1 — Agree with Zylo’s proposal draft
2 — Agree with bZ’s proposal draft

截止目前,大家出于对社区发展的热情和期待,在本次提案准备工作中有不同的意见,尤其感谢Gabriel对社区工作付出的巨大努力.
根据AssangeDAO在Discord服务器中制定的治理/提案工作规则和流程,本帖为温度测试,请对2份提案草案(Zylo的提案草案内容包含了Gabriel的内容),以回帖的形式发表意见.
当本次温度测试时间结束,提案人可将支持率最多的草案发送到SnapShot投票系统发起提案,开始投票.

温度测试截止时间:
UTC 2026年10月10日00:00

回帖格式:
同意Zylo的提案草案,请回复1
同意bZ的提案草案,请回复2

-----以下为提案草案链接-----

I agree with Bz’s proposal. It provides more thorough details and a more systematic framework, creating favourable conditions for the prosperity of our token economy. For these reasons, I will go with option 2.

I go with option 2,agree bz

(post deleted by author)

2 BZ更符合实际情况

Option 2 BZ is more realistic.

1

Thank you, bZ, for the full framework, and zylo and Gabriel for turning a vote from last year into something the signers can actually carry out. I don’t think we have to choose between them.

AIP-20 is a small first step. It does what holders already approved a year ago, and adds one liquidity position with weekly figures. bZ’s draft is the larger plan, and most of it doesn’t conflict with that step. My suggestion: let AIP-20 run, and put bZ’s liquidity section up as the next vote, whatever AIP-20’s result. By then the weekly reports will give that vote real numbers to work with.

If you prefer bZ’s draft, please consider voting Abstain rather than Against. It still counts towards quorum, and it doesn’t stop something that is finally moving.

Whichever way the vote goes, I hope we all back the result and help it get done. Last year’s vote passed and nothing happened. That is the outcome I’d most like us to avoid.

───
中文

1

感谢 bZ 拿出完整的框架,也感谢 zylo 和 Gabriel 把一年前的投票变成了多签真正能执行的方案。我觉得我们不必二选一。

AIP-20 是很小的第一步:执行持币人一年前就已批准的事,再加一笔流动性,每周公布数据。bZ 的草案是更大的规划,其中大部分和这一步并不冲突。我的建议是:让 AIP-20 先走,无论结果如何,都把 bZ 草案的流动性部分作为下一份提案接着投。到那时,周报已经能给那次投票提供真实数据。

如果你更认同 bZ 的草案,可以考虑投"弃权"而不是"反对"。弃权同样计入法定人数,又不会卡住终于开始推进的事情。

无论投票结果如何,希望大家都支持结果、一起把它落实。去年的投票通过了,却什么都没发生,这是我最希望我们避免的。

Hello Zoly and Gabriel, the decision to stake 30% of the funds was made in Proposal No. 19, and this is correct because it was a community vote. Thank you for your support. Regarding the issue of increasing liquidity, I want to emphasize again that it’s unreasonable to compare returns with staking ETH. Increasing liquidity isn’t about increasing returns, but about increasing liquidity to make the token more valuable and the community more active – this is currently the most effective approach in the token space. Therefore, the success of the 20 ETH liquidity trial should be determined by a community vote, not by any single individual. The decision should be made by the community to decide whether to continue investing liquidity! This is the best form of democracy and the most correct choice. Therefore, after the 20 ETH trial, please propose another proposal for the community to jointly decide whether to continue investing the remaining ETH. The original community vote determined a 40% liquidity allocation.