AIP-12: Consensus Unit Comment

Is that right?Is bz really that noble? -wants to keep the community full of different speech. Then why has he banned all users who oppose him and perpetuated users who attack Gabriel and Stella? Please don’t mislead people!
My discussion here of bz working with Emma was part of the discussion of him as being eligible or not for GTU. Apparently in his conversation with Emma it was made clear that he wanted to cooperate with her. Is that not enough?
Of course, you wish to enter GTU you are equally ineligible, after E’s experience has shown that community management does not need people who are completely anonymous.

This proposal needs to change the ambiguous description and clarify the GTU expiration conditions and functional limitations. And bz must be removed.

In addition I will nominate three GTU candidates:
Andrew teh. the big holder. has contributed greatly to the push for AIP5-9. Chinese. Fluent in English and Chinese. Sober and cognizant.
Peter Tobias. Longtime supporter of Assange. Has a high degree of activity and affinity, and has been providing quality information to the community for a long time. And has professional analysis.
Yxssxn. Community OG, supporter of Assange, distant supporter of the crypto world. Familiar with crypto culture and Assange background. And can provide professional and effective analysis.

What exactly are they collaborating on? I haven’t seen any evidence of him banning all users who disagreed with him. On the contrary, it was you who kicked out members who contributed a lot of money to the DAO without considering the full context.
You are wrong,I don’t want to be part of the GTU; I just want the community to give token holders a voice and for the DAO to get back on track as soon as possible.

If you really want the community to grow you should put someone who is actually competent in a management job, not a crook. If you don’t realize that he banned everyone who opposed him that’s your loss.

Honestly, any defense you have for bz pales in comparison.

I agree with your nominations of Andrew Teh and Peter Tobias. However, Andrew has been away from the community for two years, and I haven’t seen him around recently. If you can get in touch with him and encourage him to rejoin, he would be an excellent candidate.

At the same time, I feel that your accusations against BZ are weak and unsubstantiated.

1 Like

Don’t be fooled by bz’s suggestive promises, one day he will finally betray you for his own benefit. Young man.

Peter Tobias ok,Yxssxn no

At that time, Amir mentioned that the WH Foundation refused to communicate with SILK and only contacted Harry. He was concerned that Harry might transfer the remaining funds from the foundation. So BZ hoped more people would join the discussion, possibly to increase pressure on Harry to prevent the transfer of the funds.

I only trust facts, and your accusations really seem weak and unsupported. SILK, Gabriel, Amir, and all the members of the group can see the reality of the situation. Perhaps you weren’t in the group, which may have led to your misunderstanding.

BZ hasn’t made any promises to me, so please refrain from making speculative conclusions. I don’t understand why this community is always filled with so much conflict. We need unity and building.

We need to put aside our prejudices, unity, and focus on building and improving the community.

If it’s like what you said, then why doesn’t he unban people who oppose him to participate. In fact, bz has been marginalizing his detractors for years to create the illusion that he can lead the Chinese community. Whether it’s on WeChat , discord, tweeter and telegram. he’s constructed a cabal that embraces only himself. And do whatever it takes to exploit and attack the DAO and the consensus unit and pretend that he don’t know about it. He is a more dangerous character than E.
Many people in the community warned bz that Emma was a very dangerous person. He knows in his heart of hearts who Emma is and what she’s done. But he completely disregarded it and even unblocked Gabriel from Emma, disrupting the management. Even allowing community members to abuse the consensus unit in the telegram he manages with abandon and insulting women. It’s all about him betraying management and the consensus unit for his own benefit.
He is not a fan of fair competition, much less providing a platform for free speech. Nor has he ever provided a professional critique of any proposal. Even the proposals written by himself show a rather low standard.
With all due respect this kind of person is simply not fit to hold any position in the community anymore.

bz stepping down from all positions will be the beginning of unity and smooth running of the community!

Let’s stop bringing up E. Back then, you were the one closest to E. I don’t think I can convince you, and it seems we both stand by our own views. Let’s leave it to a vote to decide the appropriate members for the GTU.

Also mentioning E, I don’t know him well. It wasn’t until last year when bz abused his power to remove me from my mod position, which alerted E. He helped me get reinstated as a mod. While threatening to remove bz from his position. I bet bz won’t talk to you guys about it and it frustrated him to no end. So much so that he sold all his justice tokens right then and there.

That’s why bz hates E. Because E is also against bz. lol.

Speaking of tokens, when bz sold his tokens, the discord bot automatically de-certified him as a “holder”. Until today there is no such tag. That tag can’t be added by the admin, it’s only automatically added or removed when there are tokens in the wallet.
How do you guys trust a member who is liquidating his position and enthusiastically serve him in a Chinese community that values token positions very highly. Also, do you guys know who bz is? Has anyone seen him? Can anyone find him? How do you all manage to be so trusting of a member who is completely anonymous and has no justice token?