Julian Assange has returned and hints at Oct 4th surprise. JUSTICE Token regaining popularity

Julian Assange has returned to twitter for the first time in over 8 years, after being free for over 800 days. Julian Assange (@JulianAssange) / X - his twitter account has been verified by multiple sources.

His twitter bio is also updated with a link to a website https://julianassange.org/ - which shows a linux computer terminal with the text which includes ‘Sun Oct 4 05:54:19 UTC 2026’ - which is the exact date/time that the WikiLeaks domain was first registered many years ago.

This could indicate that he plans to launch something on Oct 4th, but I have no idea.

Any AssangeDAO members should try to meet before then to discuss future plans for the DAO - such as launching AIP-18 or implementing the already voted on AIP-19 including staking 30% of the eth and discuss using some of the eth to stabilize liquidity etc.

Please post on the forum and rejoin the discord & telegram.

The aip-18 proposal can be initiated, and a snapshot.box vote should be conducted as soon as possible. Under the current circumstances, I believe we should continue supporting AssangeDAO and strive for Julian Assange to gain more freedom

I agree, AIP-19 passed but AIP-18 was not even initiated. I think that the DAO should first vote on a new mission. Let’s revisit AIP-18.