How bitcoin built the WikiLeaks war chest and made Assange millions

From June 25 2024:

How could this have been written better?

Your FUD against Assange may cause bz’s gang to abandon you. Because those FUDs can cause tokens to be devalued, and that gang recognizes money, not people.
This is my honest advice to you, Emma.

1 Like

bz already blocked me. I acknowledged the article was flawed and asked how it could’ve been better. You refused to answer, but instead attacked me, and several other people.

Interesting.

The thread you started is a trap to try to get the participants into a discussion about Assange being the bad guy. But the “others” are not fools as you understand them.
I have attacked the “others” but these topics don’t interest the “others”. All they care about is their bags. They aren’t going to deny that.

Merely, I am Chinese. I know what “others” want to do and what they want to get. And you don’t.

No, it’s not.

It was an attempt to try to figure out where the article went wrong. What were the incorrect facts - was the money spent? What wallets was it talking about? How could it have been better written? That’s why that was what I actually wrote.

What you’re saying - that’s making things up. It’s easy to do. Anyone can ascribe motive where it doesn’t exist, and put words in people’s mouths. You’re not actually responding to the topic itself, or what I asked. You’re just attacking me, “bz’s gang” and “others”.

Who’s spreading FUD again? oh right - you. Have fun.

You can wait to see if someone else is going to participate in your thread. But I’m not interested in answering this.
I’m just offended to tell a result.

After you poisoned the well?

Heh, if you think so.