An urgent need to build a voting platform!(急需建立一个投票平台)

Gabriel has quit all the telegram groups, and everything has stalled once again, and we need a platform now, a platform where we can vote with justice coins, and we need to vote to decide everything. This is the only way that is currently possible, and all the legitimate results of the vote must be carried out without interference from any power!

Gabriel退出了所有的电报群,一切都又一次陷入停滞,我们现在急需一个平台,一个可以用justice币投票的平台,我们需要用投票来决定一切事务。这是目前唯一可行的合方式,所有的合法投票结果都必须得到执行,不受任何势力的干预!

4 Likes

To resolve differences by voting, everyone must respect the legitimate results of the vote.

3 Likes

yes,we need a voting platform

4 Likes

We have to use the existing one.

1 Like

The existing voting system is no longer available! The new voting system hasn’t been built yet, and the dao is stuck here, unable to move. That’s why people are angry.

1 Like

What do you mean? How is it no longer available? Sorry I don’t understand

It requires at least 3 multi-signers to be reactivated in order to use it, however there is considerable disagreement among the multi-signers.

3 Likes

Amir offers his suggestions and demands, but Gabriel does not respond.

2 Likes

Rose, Zylo, BZ, Amir and Silke all have multi sig keys. It can be used. The current proposal seems void because 1) Silke did not submit it to this forum for the threshold test and 2) one of its main authors left the DAO. Zylo said he was willing to assist. So I think the numbers are still there. If its a great proposal, Amir would sign IMO. He stated categorically he would sign governance proposals.

1 Like

Silke had to be the one post it? I thought you thought it was ready to vote on. Are we talking about different things, did something change/new info, or am I just confused?

1 Like

I realised now that the authors not placing it here first must have some sort of signifcance. Next time wait for the authors to put it up.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for clarifying. :+1: