What has happened to our Clock?

Is it working? Where are we currently displaying our asset?

1 Like

Cannot be accurate - it was a 1000 days milestone in Jan 22. Not functioning?

This may be a display issue, the 1277 days at the bottom left of the page should be correct

1 Like

Its an urgent issue. It should never have been unpinned from DAO social media as the public rely on it for accuracy. If there isn’t a strong rush to fix it immediately ASAP I will be very disheartened about how this DAO works as a team for Assange.

Yes that section reflects the daily calculation but the clock is still dysfunctional.

@rave That site belongs to PAK or his team. If it needs to be fixed I think they should be contacted.

The display of NFT now generally has technical problems, for example CLOCK does not show anything on etherscan.

On opensea it shows 1241 days.

But to deal with these display problems, it need the help of etherscan and opensea technicians.

1 Like

Ownership was transferred to the Assange DAO 8 months ago. I have a feeling it has needed maintenance - a technical response - since August when it was unpinned from DAO social media. It is something the techs should be constantly monitoring, observing and safeguarding and now should do whatever is needed to fix. Im sure Julian would be less than impressed that 1) someone chose to unpin it 2) nobody has responded to this post to say they are already remedying this problem. I guess I will have to contact Gabriel if its not sorted soon.

1 Like

It’s not an issue with the NFT at all it’s just a website display issue - Pak needs to do a minor update to censored.art

1 Like

Ive tried to give them a subtle hint on twitter - could you ask them more directly. Everyone Ive asked can’t see the correct time anymore. And its our most expensive asset - we should be displaying it I feel. Thx. :relieved:

I think it would be best if we could show NFT on our official website.

1 Like