Welcome to discuss the follow-up LP development of Assange Dao

Personal vision: transfer the governance power to the community and connect with sister-in-law. Assange LP has been used as the guide to launch the NFT issuance of Assange series and Wikipedia series. The specific issuance format is suggested to be half Eth and half justice. Justice will be destroyed, ETH will enrich the Treasury, and phase II justice will not be prepared, Vote for a second just act in combination with a series of NFTs (not limited to rescuing just people, such as rescuing children in mountainous areas of China, children who can’t eat in Africa, etc., which can also be made into a signed NFT Series) and ask you to discuss!

个人设想:移交治理权到社区,与阿嫂对接,已阿桑奇lp为导向,启用阿桑奇系列、维基百科系列NFT发行,具体发行格式建议一半eth一半justice,justice进行销毁处理,eth充实国库未二期正义之举做筹备,结合系列nft进行二次正义之举的投票选择(不局限于解救正义之士,例如解救中国山区儿童、非洲吃不上饭的儿童等等,同样可以做成署名的nft系列)请求大家进行讨论!

I disagree.

Our DAO has so much support because of Julian Assange and his family.
The scope should not be broadened to ‘Social Justice Issues’ DAO. That is too broad and too vague.

We were founded on a core mission, to ‘Free Julian Assange’ and I think the DAO should retain that mission. (It’s up to the DAO JUSTICE token holders to vote and decide)

If there are some community members who wish to start a sister DAO, such as ‘JUSTICE DAO’ - then go for it!

If the majority of the community decides that Freeing Julian Assange should not be our core mission, then yes lets rebrand the DAO to JusticeDAO or something else.

I am in the Assange DAO for Assange.

3 Likes