Proposal draft:AssangeDAO RoadMap

I would like to reiterate : the assange dao was founded in the crypto world , was a crypto community and drew 5000 dollars donation from the crypto world, which shows the powerful strength of the assange dao as a crypto community. The assange dao is different from the traditional ordinary community and organization that supports Mr. Assange. The assange dao’s mission is to unite cryptopunks who are supporting Mr. Assange, make the assange dao develop and grow, draw strength from the crypto world and realize “free mr assange” finally.

Obviously, for ordinary supporters of Mr. Assange, the assange dao is an incomprehensible and risky organization,it is very reasonable that traditional ordinary supporters of Assange are more willing to join those traditional ordinary communities and organizations that support Mr. Assange. But for cryptopunks who support Mr. Assange, the assange dao is their home.

So it is inappropriate for ordinary supporters of Mr. Assange to join the assange dao, or they should be informed of the risks and cool powerful quality of the assange dao and voluntarily join the assange dao before they join the assange dao.

Therefore the potential members of the assange dao should first be cryptopunks who support Mr. Assange.The traditional ordinary supporters of Mr. Assange are still welcome to join the assange dao, provided that they had fully understood the risks and cool powerful quality of the assange dao.

The assange dao is more inclined to be the crypto community, as the bridge between the crypto world and Mr. Assange, or be the traditional ordinary community supporting Mr. Assange, which determines the development direction of dao.
As a crypto community, the assange dao is unique and powerful to help Mr assange. As a traditional ordinary community and organization supporting Mr. Assange, it is only a childish and weak one among many similar communities and organizations. I think community members can make the right choice.

Yes, your point and angle is correct, this is first is a crypto community, and the community should be secuessful itself. It can’t be run in a way that is completely compared and referenced with other NGO-type organizations, that would be not work.

Against, you are wrong. Before, I also thought this proposal changed the management structure, then I carefully read the full text of the plan and suspected that it was just some improvements, but I was not sure if it would lead to a loophole in the risk control, so I contacted bZ in telegram to confirm it and proved that my understanding was correct.

assigned by a operations lead? who can be the leader ? you? anybody others? this is a DAO, not a company, we don’t want leader!
written up by 5-6 collaboratively ? Are you kid me? How is it possible for multiple people to write a plan collaboratively? now we have a roadmap, and we’re going to overturn it and start all over again? why ? how can you makesure they will get a better one? who will come to help writer ? who are the qualified writer?

the community is in dangerous, we already have a roadmap plan, why not implement it quickly? what are we wait for? where is the family ? where is the multisigns? where is the MODs?

Action now!don’t wait, What’s going on in Discord now? Is there anyone else? I don’t know when I can’t log in, too bad

you are so patint .i trust assange dao will achieve his goal

Because that would be erratic - not logical.

Other DAOs ARE run by experts. The ones that are succeeding. For example - ApeCoin DAO Governance

You ask where is the family - bZ has already stated he is discussing the project with Gabriel.

Also way back in March there was this idea proposed - maybe it should be a given some kind of limited trial run? LIMITED EDITION NFTs (not the number proposed here) Lets NOT rush. There are options. It would be great to collaborate with someone like Banksy or Ai Weiwei or another well known visual artist. Alternatively there was this suggestion - “Maybe worth trying to have a high-profile NFT lab designing the avatars in collaboration with the DAO Like for example Yuga Labs (BAYC) or similar”

The latest roadmap proposal discusses : 7,173 pieces in total (Mr Julian’s birthday is 3/7/71 - but what are they appearance wise and do they have any unique character ? I find this too vague.

I also think minting 10131 NFTs with so many variations also way too many. People want collectibles - not something intrinsically worthless & repetitive.

This ADDITION is good. " Experience in cypherpunk & cryptopunk & blockchain technology."

I have been concerned about Mr. Assange, observe the development of the community and the recent proposal, to DAO form of running a community is really not an easy task, as the saying goes, the hearts of the people together, but the public is often a scattered sand, which is part of the DAO itself, constantly in disagreement to reach a consensus to move forward, I hope not to bring private goods, such as the CIA takeover and other nonsense, etc., carefully look at the proposal, full discussion, do not deliberately destroy, more constructive comments, little by little to promote, and strive to help Mr. Assange

1 Like

First of all, this is a proposal under discussion, not a “roadmap” that has already been implemented.

There are “traps” in it that overturn established policies. There is no certainty that these policies has to change, so it is certainly not appropriate to put it on the roadmap.

It seems that many people are eager to implement this version of the roadmap rather than face the real problems of changing the management structure and the author of the proposal. And the lack of any response to correct the risks arising from these two issues after I raised them. This caused me great concern.

It’s hard to believe that you can ignore the potential for the CIA to be destructive to DAO, which the CIA would not like to see if DAO has influence in society and can affect the government’s attitude toward Assange.

Our DAO is inclusive, regardless which areas Assange’s supporters come from. We just have one goal—“Free Assange”.

At the April 23rd event in Brussels, the cryptocurrency pioneer promoted the Assange DAO to the public; we tweeted about the DAO, held fundraising and NFT airdrops, retweeted by Wikileaks, DEA and other social organizations, and successfully attracted a large number of people from various fields to join; at this stage E has been helping to recruit supporters to join our DAO. Attracting people from society to join is what DAO has been trying to do from the beginning to now and in the future.
But except people who try to destroy DAO, FUD, Assange hater, and CIA plants.

Don’t talk about those uncertain, nothing has to do, if this is always ripped down, meaningless, if the CIA threat, it is better to say that the Martians are more threatened, for months the community has not seen any meaningful action, only bullshit, who has the ability to do something, is a hundred times stronger than meaningless arguments, if you have the ability to drive the community, you can build, don’t always pull out their own nothing

1 Like

Communities need to work, not endlessly question, and the CIA is an uncertain question, if according to this reasoning, Martians, creatures in the universe, are not also threatening communities, I see it as a false proposition

1 Like

We should work together to drive community work rather than pointless to question that for months the community has no push, if you have the ability to do the push, and prove yourself right with practical action is valuable

1 Like

I. As an open and inclusive crypto community, the assange dao listens to and responds to the voices of all parties, but not all opinions should and will have a fundamental impact on the assange dao, whichi is to ensure the stability of assange dao’s development strategy.
In the future, I will elaborate the roles and responsibilities of cryptopunks and noncryptopunks in the assange dao. For noncryptopunks, the assange dao is strange, incomprehensible and risky. For the assange dao, the noncryptopunks is also a very important force and will show their enthusiasm and strength in the areas where the encrypted punk is not good at. The premise is that they have fully understood what kind of community and organization the assange dao is.

What we need is the consensus of the formal members (holding at least one justice token or NFT) of the assange dao. The informal members or guests’ ideas shouldn’t and won’t fundamentally affect the consensus of the assange dao.Just like a company’s strategy should not be constantly questioned and controlled by a temporary employee.Are you a formal member of the assange dao holding the justice token? Or you are just “a temporary employee”, who always talks incessantly in strategy meetings, trying to make a high statement, but actually always speaks to himself with contradictory words.You know,a temporary employee is not qualified to participate in the company’s strategy,maybe your idea is great, but think that a temporary employee’s idea must be discussed at the company strategy meeting,that is unreasonable.

Somebody always try to put the different people and things I mentioned against each other. This is a misinterpretation of my expression that will mislead others and is very impolite.These different people and things are at different stages, and they can be transformed into each other with the development.

A cryptopunk can give up cryptocurrency to become a non cryptopunk, a temporary employee can also join as a full member, an engineer can also change to become a carpenter, and vice versa. Everything is developing and changing. But what you do should match your current role.

I hope to inspire potential members to think and formally join the assange dao.

II. I would like to reiterate : the assange dao was founded in the crypto world , was a crypto community and drew 5000 dollars donation from the crypto world, which shows the powerful strength of the assange dao as a crypto community. The assange dao is different from the traditional ordinary community and organization that supports Mr. Assange. The assange dao’s mission is to unite cryptopunks who are supporting Mr. Assange, make the assange dao develop and grow, draw strength from the crypto world and realize “free mr assange” finally.

Obviously, for ordinary supporters of Mr. Assange, the assange dao is an incomprehensible and risky organization,it is very reasonable that traditional ordinary supporters of Assange are more willing to join those traditional ordinary communities and organizations that support Mr. Assange. But for cryptopunks who support Mr. Assange, the assange dao is their home.

So it is inappropriate for ordinary supporters of Mr. Assange to join the assange dao, or they should be informed of the risks and cool powerful quality of the assange dao and voluntarily join the assange dao before they join the assange dao.

Therefore the potential members of the assange dao should first be cryptopunks who support Mr. Assange.The traditional ordinary supporters of Mr. Assange are still welcome to join the assange dao, provided that they had fully understood the risks and cool powerful quality of the assange dao.

The assange dao is more inclined to be the crypto community, as the bridge between the crypto world and Mr. Assange, or be the traditional ordinary community supporting Mr. Assange, which determines the development direction of dao.
As a crypto community, the assange dao is unique and powerful to help Mr assange. As a traditional ordinary community and organization supporting Mr. Assange, it is only a childish and weak one among many similar communities and organizations. I think community members can make the right choice about the development direction of dao.

1 Like

Supplementary note: It’s not imagine, according to the roadmap to gradually implement the development, after the realization of the overall working mechanism effect, will be so.
@Rick_Velvet

Friend, the threat of CIA sabotage FREE Assange is ever present. If you follow the situation with Mr. Assange, if you follow the WikiLeaks tweets you will know how serious this situation is. So it’s hard to imagine anyone in our DAO ignoring this threat and attempting to open a door for them.

There is a possibility of destruction in the entire universe at any time, so we don’t work?

It’s shameful to defend the possible threat of the CIA’s existence. I don’t know why you insist on opening this door. Also can’t DAO develop under existing policies? Do we have to use this “roadmap” approach for DAO to develop? Can’t we develop a way to avoid the risk of CIA?

Ideas are great on their own merits. If people can’t evaluate the ideas, it has nothing to do with who posted them.

As for non-financially-invested people being less important members of the DAO, I’m not sure where you get that idea. And asking publicly for someone’s discord ID could be seen as aggressive (not saying it was, or that your audience thought it was - but I did).

People are welcome to suggest I edit or delete this portion: Also, an odd number of people enthusiastically supporting this draft, advising immediate adoption. It’s weirdly emphatic. Now someone says the CIA is as threatening as Mars, which is dangerous (or would be, if we were stupid).
What does it mean? idk - maybe it means the draft is bad (and entities want us to think it isn’t), or good (and they are attempting a double-bluff); or, maybe people are reacting to something else (E recently invited people from Telegram to join us, which could have triggered people from there or not from there to speak up); or, maybe something’s happening in secret; or, it could be nothing (but, the more coincidences, the less likely that is). I’m (I hope) not trying to FUD here, but it seemed appropriate to mention that it feels like something weird is happening. A suspicion at the back of our minds is worse than a suspicion in the open. It doesn’t need to distract us from our goal of freeing Assange or from the fact that we have a solid chance of doing so.
But, as I said, please suggest edits if this feels counter-productive.

Sidebars: 1) We still need improvements to discord access, last I knew. 2) Also, DAO intro information says we are ‘cypherpunks’. I’m not, but I joined cuz it was suggested by DEA. This may have been a mistake, and I’d love to know either way.

3 Likes

BZ - what has happened re your discussion with Gabriel Shipton about the idea? Is this going to be up for a vote - partially, in whole or not at all?