Petitions to Free Assange (Peticiones \ 請願書)

what do you mean that the discord is “locked”

The Discord link here https://twitter.com/assangedao fails (and I feel others have suggested they can’t join Discord either, but I could be wrong…).

The Discord link here https://twitter.com/assangedao fails (and I feel others have suggested they can’t join Discord either, but I could be wrong…)

The vanity URL I think is based on whether or not the server has been “boosted” enough. For some reason I cannot find it on the search engines https://disboard.org/search?keyword=assangedao

It is working my end.

@rave You are already a member at AssangeDAO Discord. The link in question from AssangeDAO Twitter fails as an invitation to new members.

1 Like

Yes I just tried it. Ive added a note to “social media” over there to get whoever handles twitter to fix the link.

Now that PMA has been booted for insubordination (spreading FUD), good luck finding someone at Discord who handles AssangeDAO Twitter.

Insubordination to whom? Look at the effort, performance, ideas - not insubordinate to the DAO by any measurable means. PMA should have all of their privileges reinstated. Disagreements should not end in unilateral expulsion.

@rave since you replied to PMA’s post, I know your question is rhetorical.

Well the point is - hasn’t harmed the community in anyway whatsoever. So many egos.

1 Like

At AssangeDAO there are many egos but there is only one E-go.

1 Like

@everyone This seems a critical and easy problem. Easy because we just need a new link - 1-minute fix. Critical because it relates to handling ideas/proposals/similar - some suggest to use the Discord for discussion but don’t explicitly say that others should be excluded from the discussion via the invite link being broken. If that’s what is meant and everyone knows it, then weird but ok (but remove the link? It’s just confusing that it’s there.). If what is meant is to have a non-exclusive discussion, then please fix swiftly - newcomers’ tolerance for exclusion won’t last long, mb

(If it seems better to just make that paragraph a separate post, I’m all ears - DM me maybe? It can be deleted once fixed.)

1 Like

That is not at all the agreement for how the community was supposed to be ran, and there is no such things as “insubordination” because there is no person who is the boss, if you don’t recall the DAO is led by the community not by administrative fiat by unelected members like @EWillHelpYou

Moderators have not been voted on either. There is no owner. So mods should be voted on by the community - NOW.

And hardly a transparent process (re this dismissal and by whom) as was never discussed on this Forum.

I believe PMA was doing a wonderful job and was one of the few mods coming regularly to the Forum to discuss ideas and proposals. @GabrielShipton please respond.

Here’s my Spanish translation of the change org petition to Australia:

Whatever other Spanish translations people think might be useful, please DM me and I’ll take a look!

2 Likes

Spanish translations of the 1st RootsAction petition, and the main article it links to:

2nd RootsAction petiton to come…

2 Likes

Arrive…derci?

Again, whatever other Spanish translations people think might be useful, please DM me and I’ll take a look!

(And if it’d you’d like these all as 1 post, just ask - or you can do it yourself, if you’re mod enough.)

1 Like

Just a suggestion - the Spanish translations are all under a Topic entitled "Petitions to Free Assange’ - perhaps start a new Topic entitled ‘Assange DAO Media in Spanish’ or ’ Assange DAO Spanish Translations’ and copy over these documents.

I included them in the first post with a spanish sub-cathegory.

1 Like

Where is that Rick?

?

Edit - nevermind I understand where it is now. Maybe add something to the title of the topic ie (with Spanish translation in brackets)