Notice of intent to sue, and notice of preservation of all records, regarding new AIP guidelines

I have read your proposal here, The First Step Toward AssangeDAO Governance - AssangeDAO,

Snapshot is currently limited as far as who can submit a proposal for voting.

This is a violation of U.S. securities law, which does not allow prohibiting shareholders from submitting shareholder proposals, and I intend to sue if the list of people who are allowed to submit proposals, is not expanded to represent the promise stated to investors

The DAO is fully community led.

I would like to add the following, the individuals who formed this organization, did issues securities, and the organization is not following any of the laws for securities. Moreover the torts that I have identified are “conversion”, “breach of contract”, “breach of fiduciary duty”, and “breach of trust”. Thus i demand that the organization be ran by an executive director who is a civil rights attorney, which will be the one executes the proposals voted by investors, by directing subordinate team leaders, who have subordinate volunteers or contractors, or employees. The money from the multi-sig wallet will be sent to the attorney trust, ensuring that the organization will not violate the law, and that money will not disappear either through seizure by authorities, or individuals who are embezzling.

see e.g. AIP: Governance proposal - Civil Rights Org

The term “security” means any note, stock, treasury stock, security future, security-based swap, bond, debenture, evidence of indebtedness, certificate of interest or participation in any profit-sharing agreement, collateral-trust certificate, preorganization certificate or subscription, transferable share, investment contract, voting-trust certificate, certificate of deposit for a security, fractional undivided interest in oil, gas, or other mineral rights, any put, call, straddle, option, or privilege on any security, certificate of deposit, or group or index of securities (including any interest therein or based on the value thereof), or any put, call, straddle, option, or privilege entered into on a national securities exchange relating to foreign currency, or, in general, any interest or instrument commonly known as a “security”, or any certificate of interest or participation in, temporary or interim certificate for, receipt for, guarantee of, or warrant or right to subscribe to or purchase, any of the foregoing.
Selling unregistered shares is typically considered a felony, but there are exceptions to this rule. SEC Rule 144 lays out the conditions under which unregistered shares may be sold
1 Like

Hey there, I’d like to talk to you more about this. Will you send me a message or let me know how I can get in contact with you?

1 Like

Well I think this DAO is pretty radical and I’m glad to be a part of it, and wouldn’t ever sue because I knew what I was getting into before I got here.

1 Like

I was contacted by Bloomberg news

Attached is the correspondence

你在juicebox上点击捐助的时候没有签署声明么?
这是捐赠。和证券没有任何关系。
AssangeDAO保留了捐赠的ETH了么?没有。那更没有证券什么事了。

Didn’t you sign the statement when you clicked donate on juicebox?
This is a donation. Nothing to do with securities.
Does AssangeDAO keep donated ETH? no. There’s no such thing as securities.

https://web.archive.org/web/20220203102002/http://assangedao.org/

The DAO is fully community led. Contributors will receive $JUSTICE tokens in return for their contributions pro-rata. $JUSTICE is a governance token that allows holders to direct the FreeAssangeDAO.

(1) The term “security” means any note, stock, treasury stock, security future, security-based swap, bond, debenture, evidence of indebtedness, certificate of interest or participation in any profit-sharing agreement, collateral-trust certificate, preorganization certificate or subscription, transferable share, investment contract, voting-trust certificate, certificate of deposit for a security, fractional undivided interest in oil, gas, or other mineral rights, any put, call, straddle, option, or privilege on any security, certificate of deposit, or group or index of securities (including any interest therein or based on the value thereof), or any put, call, straddle, option, or privilege entered into on a national securities exchange relating to foreign currency, or, in general, any interest or instrument commonly known as a “security”, or any certificate of interest or participation in, temporary or interim certificate for, receipt for, guarantee of, or warrant or right to subscribe to or purchase, any of the foregoing.

Attached is the current version of the correspondance.

My message was censored, it is now obvious to me, a large token holder , that this project is not what I expected. I look forward to seeing what happens next.

1 Like