Just trying to brainstorm some ideas for the DAO’s future.
I am sure other people can come up with even better ideas.
- DAO gets Governance/Voting System/Author/Proposal System figured out and voted on
- DAO looks at and votes on GnosisSafe modules as Silke mentioned: Should we allow Justice token holders the possibility to delegate their votes to others?
and What voting system should the AssangeDAO adopt? Simple token voting, quadratic voting, weighted voting
- DAO grows it’s Proposers/Authors
- DAO grows/confirms the Multisig
- DAO website is redesigned, possibly offered in multiple languages
- DAO roles are assigned (volunteer at this stage), Mods, Marketers, Social Media Managers, Developers, Community Representatives, Ambassadors, etc.
- A high profile person (Assange?) / artist donates/auctions an NFT for the DAO treasury.
- DAO votes to buy $JUSTIC off the market for the treasury (could be a certain ETH amount over a long period so not to falsely inflate the price)
- DAO votes to reimburse those who accidentally burned their tokens instead of claiming them
- DAO works to get $JUSTICE token listed on more exchanges (pays the exchange a listing fee if it has to)
- DAO works to get $JUSTICE token listed on coinpayments.net so thousands and thousands of e-commerce shops (online stores) can accept $JUSTICE as payment
- DAO or individuals open e-commerce shops to sell AssangeDAO promo materials (stickers etc), where people can only use $JUSTIC tokens to buy them
- DAO works on guides (maybe posted on the forum?) to teach people who are new to Cryptocurrency on how to purchase $JUSTICE tokens
- DAO votes on ‘Julian Assange Award by AssangeDAO’ to present to someone every year (can have an award value in eth or $JUSTICE)
- DAO comes up with a unique NFT project of it’s own (something that hasn’t quite been done before, like Pak’s Censored NFT open-edition collection which was innovative)
- DAO comes up with more unique uses for $JUSTICE token
- DAO partners with more Assange supporters groups - perhaps sets aside a fund where we can reward those who have been campaigning for Julian Assange or help pay for some expense like a giant billboard of Assange + AssangeDAO somewhere to gain media attention?
- DAO could consider some gas-free NFT/other airdrop to initial contributors to the DAO?
- DAO looks at partnering with other DAOs
- DAO brainstorms and implements new Proposals that will support Assange and the things he cares about (Whistleblowers, Freedom of Information, Free Speech, WikiLeaks, etc.)
Happy DAO Community = Happy Token Price = More things the DAO can do to support Assange and the things he stands for.
It’s a win/win scenario.