I have 7 years of experience in cryptocurrency operations

I have 7 years of experience in cryptocurrency operations。
I think I can also be a full-time operating officer. But I also need to earn living costs. If there is a better candidate, I hope he can come to serve as a full-time operating officer. If there is no better candidate, consider me. I only need a salary of $20,000 a year.

1 Like

I think everyone can recommend themselves while listing their expected salary.

1 Like

Hello Hezi.

I created a Job Thread for all kinda positions. If you want, you can add your personal offer here:

https://forum.assangedao.org/t/assangedao-jobs-volunteers

1 Like

Very useful. Keep posted.

Say person - he/she/they - doesn’t matter!!!

Hello, I think we lack a leader now. I suggest giving priority to finding out this leader and dispersing other workers. This will be more efficient. I suggest that maybe Zian or BZ is suitable for the post and give them a multi signature status. If they want

这个河子就是bz把,,怎么好意思还跟阿桑奇dao要工资,bz这个垃圾没有运营能力,把阿桑奇dao和中文社区搞的乌烟瘴气的,社区被bz这帮人搞的四分五裂,两个月临时多签试用期也到期了,还赖着不下来,bz真是不要脸
This is bZ dao, how dare to ask assanqi Dao for salary, bZ this garbage has no operation ability, assanqi Dao and the Chinese community made a miasma, the community was torn apart by the PEOPLE of BZ, two months of temporary extra probation has expired, still hanging on

That is a very reasonable wage in my opinion. please describe what you mean by “cryptocurrency operations”, and how many hours a week that you intend to work, and what work you intend to perform.