Funding for Billboards

Unsure how crypto currency really works apart from buying things online a few times with Bitcoin, I have never really figured it out…
I am wondering if there is a way to pay for some highly visible billboards for a year and update the sign each month to keep it fresh…picking prominent places like outside Parliaments and relevant embassies, courts etc…maybe one outside Merrick Garlands abode…
Perhaps the fundraised cryptocurrency does not work like this or is not able to be used for such things…but I had to put the idea out there… if we could allocate an amount to do something like that it may make a good impact…consistency…book it for a year so no one else can change the theme of the billboards
Being very particular about which billboards we would hire of course…
Anyway…this may be a useless idea for DAO…but I am new in here and just getting the feels for what this is all about.

1 Like

Billboard ideas would be perfect for Somerset Bean on twitter. He’s just awesome and did an amazing job in past. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Yes indeed…I was thinking that too. It would be so good to get funding to get prominent billboards for a long period secured…Bean would be so thankful and I am sure would help organise…some in USA would be good… near White House DOJ and Merrick Garlands … in UK closest to Belmarsh and parliament and embassies etc and one in Canberra Australia near the Parliament House here would go well too…

1 Like