Draft proposals relating to the election of official Multisigs. 确定与选举正式多签人相关的提案草案

Draft proposals relating to the election of official Multisigs

The purpose of this series of drafts is to provide well-discussed content for the next round of proposals. If you have any suggestions for changes, please leave them in the comments and I will amend the drafts in the light of the discussions.

The current Multisig status quo will continue until after the official Multisig election until the current Multisig team completes the handover to the new Multisig team.

Proposals:

1. How many Multisigs should we have? (Single choice)

A: 5 with 3 to confirm

B: 7 with 4 to confirm

C: 9 with 5 to confirm

D: Need to continue the discussion

1. Multisig Term. (Regardless of the outcome, the Multisigner can resign at any time on his or her own initiative and the community can vote to impeach the Multisigs by proposal) (Single choice)

A: Three months

B: Six months

C: One year

D: Two years

E: Four years

F: Indefinite

1. Eligibility to run for multiple signatures: (Approval to vote)

A: Must be a member who has been actively involved in our DAO activities in the past.

B: No endorsement of option A

C: US citizen/resident or US tax resident are not allowed to stand for election

D: No endorsement of option C

E: No more than two Multisigs from the same country

F: No endorsement of option E

G: Candidates need to have at least 5 million of $justice

H: No endorsement of option G

I think that the options of Proposal 3 in particular still need to be discussed in more depth, hope you can comment actively on it.

Also let me know if you think we need to add more proposals related to the multi-signature campaign, thank you.
This is just my personal idea for a part of the next round of proposals, it doesn’t mean that they will necessarily appear in the next round of proposals, nor does it mean that the next round of proposals will only be related to the election of official multi-signature, so please feel free to submit your interested proposals in the forum.

确定与选举正式Multisigs相关的提案草案

这一系列草案的目的是为下一轮提案提供经过充分讨论过的内容。如果你有任何修改建议,请在评论中提出,我会根据讨论结果对草案进行修正。

目前的多签现状将会持续到正式多签选举结束后,直到现在的多签团队完成与新多签团队的交接。

提案内容:

1. 我们应该有多少Multisigs?(单选)

A:5个,3票通过

B:7个,4票通过

C:9个,5票通过

D:都不同意,需要继续讨论

1. 多签任期。(无论结果如何,多签人都可以随时主动辞职,且社区可以通过提案投票弹劾Multisigs)(单选)

A:3个月

B:半年

C:一年

D:两年

E:四年

F:无限期

1. 参选多签的资格:(批准投票)

A:必须要是在过去积极的参与DAO活动的成员。

B:不认可A选项

C:美国国籍或美国纳税人不可以参选

D:不认可C选项

E:同一个国家不可以有超过两个多签人

F:不认可E选项

G:候选人需要有500万Justice

H:不认可G选项

我认为尤其是提案3的选项仍然需要更深入的讨论,希望大家能够积极的评论自己的想法,如果你认为我们需要增加更多针对多签竞选相关的提案,请一并提出, 谢谢。
这只是我个人对下一阶段提案的一点推进,不代表一定会出现在下一轮提案中,也不代表下一轮提案只会跟正式多签相关,大家可以踊跃在forum提交自己感兴趣的提案草案。

4 Likes

Whether to hold justice tokens and how many tokens to hold.

2 Likes

Regarding the option of tenure, the option of three months can be added, and the option of four years can be removed.

2 Likes
  1. Eligibility to run for multiple signatures: (Approval to vote)

A: Must be a member who has been actively involved in our DAO activities in the past.

B: Don’t have to be a member who has been actively involved in our DAO activities in the past.

C: US citizen/resident or US tax resident are not allowed to stand for election

D: US citizen/resident or US tax resident are allowed to stand for election

E: No more than two Multisigs from the same country

F: more than two Multisigs from the same country are allowed

2 Likes

The process of election of representatives:

The election of multi-sigs starts from the self-nomination within the channel of “election of multi-sigs ” in the server of Assange Dao Discord. The approval voting system is utilised by community members to narrow the list of candidates down in which the use of emoji reactions on Discord could constitute the support towards any candidate. Based on the election carried out on Discord, at most 30 shortlisted candidates would be put on snapshot for the final election.

It’s more of a process, I don’t think we need to vote on this.

2 Likes

Thank you for your suggestion, just added this option too, I guess one more option won’t hurt.

1 Like

谢谢你提的这个建议,我刚都按照你的说法编辑完了 哈哈 但是转念一想,觉得这样可能会增加很多其实不用提的内容作为资格。
拿A,B选项举例,如果A比B多,那A将会成为选举时被列出来的资格之一,如果B比A多,那这个内容其实就不用在选举的时候提了,如果在未来有人对这些相关的内容有异议的话,可以让他来参照这个提案结果

I think this may add a lot of content that doesn’t actually need to be mentioned as a qualification.

For example, Let’s say from options A and B. If A is more than B, then A will be one of the qualifications listed in the election, and if B is more than A, then this content doesn’t really need to be mentioned in the election. If someone has a problem with this related content in the future, they can refer to the result of this proposal.

十分赞同这个想法, 十分高效,这就是B选项大概指的内容

Strongly agree with this idea, very efficient, and this is what option B is referring to.

1 Like

The office of the multi-signer is to hold the keys to the treasury and to provide his credit as an endorsement. I believe it should be necessary to conduct a background check on the multi-signer to rule out potential risks. For Assange DAO, the multi-signer should be someone who has contributed to Free Assange for at least three years, or is a well-known figure in good standing in the world or in the crypto world.
We are not a meme DAO and key positions cannot be given to figures who have nothing to endorse or to people who know nothing about their background. This is the biggest difference that should distinguish our DAO from meme DAOs.
@GabrielShipton @Zylo @Silke