DAO Meeting: Questions - CW 14

Questions - Calender Week 14

First off:

I wish people would use more the official forum for discussions, instead of communicating on different platforms and groups, otherwise we never will be “one community” with the same consens or status.

Second:

I think that it would be most efficient to collect questions in “one common thread” beforehand, rather than cooking different soups on different platforms. I’d update the first post constantly in order to keep the list updated until the next meeting. If you wish an update of your question. Inform me. Think properly about the question. Is it something for the chat or for the meeting? This would help out to weed out questions. We still can develope how we proceed with our preparations and I’m open minded for ideas, how to make things get smoother and more efficient.

We also can discuss if we want to make a proposal about the conditions how a meeting should be or if we actually need one live at all for example…

I personally think the most efficient way would be, to collect the questions in a written form, because it would save a lot of time and we also wouldn’t need to bother about time zones or people that want to speak, but can’t because of multiple reasons (language, translation, speaker rights & time, people that have no time, connection problems etc.). We could save a lot of time and issues, in doing so.
One hour of one person = One hour. One hour x 100 people = 100 hours.

1. Rick: Because of the details mentioned above, do we want a weekly meeting, or is it enough to come up with a weekly thread to make questions and answers? I read several times that people would like a routined update. So how do we want to schedule it? Weekly? 10 days? 14 days? Flexible? Live? Written?

2. Rick: Does a tweet \ anouncement by the DAO need a proposal? What do you think about making DAO anouncements on specific dates to ask supporters to say a nice word with a hash tag on social media platforms? I already had that idea on the #AssangeWedding, but unfortunately it didn’t get attention. The wedding is over and the opportunity is gone… Let’s at least use this opportunity now and take action on the 11th of April: 11th of April - Kidnapped and Prisoned 3 years ago - #5 by Rick_Velvet
    and \ or:
    Idea: Coordinated (Online) Protests - #11 by Rick_Velvet

3. Rick: I created the proposal draft for the Award. Can we finalize this before the 11th April? Award - Draft Proposal

4. Hezi: Is it possible to discuss with the German foundation, let the foundation buy 2000 eth of justice tokens, not only as a support for the development of dao, but also as an investment for the foundation itself.

5. Hezi: Is it possible to invite pak to act as the multi-signature of dao.

6. Hezi: Can we sell clock nft to replenish our treasury?

7. Hezi: The documentary that the Julian brothers are shooting, can we introduce our dao in the prologue or other important periods?

8. Hezi: Should we send a representative to communicate with jesse powell. In this case, maybe we can launch kraken sooner

9. Hezi: South Korea and Japan both have deep crypto culture, should we spread our influence to them?

10. Next Question

4 Likes
  1. Is it possible to discuss with the German foundation, let the foundation buy 2000 eth of justice tokens, not only as a support for the development of dao, but also as an investment for the foundation itself.
  1. Is it possible to invite pak to act as the multi-signature of dao.

2. Can we sell clock nft to replenish our treasury?

3. The documentary that the Julian brothers are shooting, can we introduce our dao in the prologue or other important periods?

1. Should we send a representative to communicate with jesse powell. In this case, maybe we can launch kraken sooner.

I also think so. The reason I brought up question nr. 2 was the discussion about the coordinated online protests and the wedding thread for example. In my opinion we should use spefific dates to remind the world about the assange case as a collective. The wedding thread was kinda in vain, because just a hand full of people cared about it and than, it was discusssed with zylo that everything in the DAO needs a proposal… I disagreed and that’s why I repeated this question, which had no answer on the last meeting. The unique opportunity of the Wedding day is gone… That’s why I want to prevent inactivity for the upcoming dates in future…

1 Like
  1. South Korea and Japan both have deep crypto culture, should we spread our influence to them?