DAO Meeting: Questions - CW 13

Because I read that some users want to make a meeting, I think that it would be most efficient to collect questions in a thread beforehand. I’ll update the first post constantly in order to keep the list updated until the meeting (if needed) or for a chosen deadline to get the answers for the questions. For example - Every week, all 2 weeks? etc.

I personally think the most efficient way would be, to collect the questions in a written form and let @Gabriel / @zylo etc. (for example), answer them all at once, because it would save a lot of time and we also wouldn’t need to bother about time zones or people that want to speak, but can’t because of multiple reasons (language, translation, speaker rights, timing, connection issues etc.). We could save a lot of time and issues, in doing so. One hour of one person = One hour. One hour x 100 people = 100 hours. That’s why I think setting a deadline and collect questions is more efficient.

Questions:

1. When will we make the next meeting or the deadline for our questions? Once a week, all 10 days, all 2 weeks? Would it make more sense to write down the questions and get the answers on a specific date, rather than live meetings that depend on time zones \ speaker rights \ translations? (Rick)

2. What will we, as individual supporters do on 11th of April?
    Suggestions: 11th of April - Kidnapped and Prisoned 3 years ago (Rick)

3. What will be the Next proposals? (Discord)

4. The Julian AssangeDAO Award is very beneficial for us and Julian. Can we be ready to announce it on April 11th? Not giving the award, but announce it with all the details? (PMA)

5. When the treasury has funding is it considering hiring a professional management team known in the industry to manage the operation of social media and related activities? is it time to consider hiring a professional team to improve the efficiency and activity of the DAO? (SShW)

6. Great DAOs, multi-signatories and proposal authors had public figures with pro- backgrounds. Are we considering setting up specific criterias for the selection and evaluation of multi-signatories and proposal authors? In other terms, how will we determine who’s approbriate and who now? (SShW)

7. -"-

8. -"-

9. -"-

10. -"-

11. -"-

12. etc.

7 Likes

I will add this question: it will feasible (and worth the effort) to have the Julian AssangeDAO Award ready to be announced on April 11th? Not giving the award but announce it with all the details? 13 days from now and will need a proper press/marketing campaign.

1 Like

Very good, so as to improve the communication efficiency. The communication efficiency was too low because of the lack of advance preparation and language differences.

1 Like

Q1: When the treasury has funding is it considering hiring a professional management team known in the industry to manage the operation of social media and related activities?
Since the core team went into hiding DAO has been severely understaffed to manage and move things forward, and the newly promoted group of managers are not professional enough. A good horse in a good saddle, is it time to consider hiring a professional team to improve the efficiency and activity of the DAO. In the long run, there will be more activities to come as the DAO grows, and professional staff will be needed to make it better.

Q2: Are you considering setting up criteria for the selection and evaluation of multi-signatories and proposal authors?
Throughout the great DAOs, the multi-signatories and proposal authors are all public figures with backgrounds. The Assange DAO has also been a great DAO and has generated a lot of attention from the begin. DAO is also recognized by Assange himself, and the development of DAO is also related to his reputation. Is it possible to consider setting up criteria for the selection and evaluation of multi-signatories and proposal authors in order to make the Assange DAO different from other meme DAOs and to effectively protect Assange’s reputation?

3 Likes

In terms of influence, pak should be considered