Assange Family unit - Maximum Bid

I discussed the proposal on the bidding strategy with Stella Moris and the Assange family. We believe the AssangeDAO must maxbid on the Clock NFT by Pak. For us this means that the AssangeDAO should bid all the ETH on the Clock NFT by Assange/Pak that is available for withdrawal from Juicebox to the AssangeDAO multisig at 10:32 pm UTC 8 February 2022, which is the end of the second Juicebox cycle. Accordingly, we ask the AssangeDAO multisig signers to execute this transaction anytime before the auction closes. We believe that this is the best outcome for AssangeDAO to assist Julian Assange’s liberation.

Gabriel Shipton - Julians Assanges Brother

33 Likes

Agreed with this, +1 from me

11 Likes

This sounds like the best outcome. +1

8 Likes

Agreed. +1 from me too.

5 Likes

+1 from me. This is the best option by far

5 Likes

Yes.

This is the best course forward. Namely the charted one.

3 Likes

Justice token need liquidity, if you do that. Where is justice token liquidity come from?

2 Likes

without question bid the money as stated, donate the money as stated, send a message to the world. The world needs to hear us; not monetize some coin

5 Likes

This doesn’t actually matter. But for the sake of argument, we would then have a multimillion dollar asset in the form of an NFT that could be used for that. That being said, we don’t NEED liquidity, it was never the point, nor purpose, nor aim.

4 Likes

the community can provide liquidity. The DAO holds no $JUSTICE so could not contribute liquidity, at any rate

4 Likes

We can use this money for other stuff too, I disaggre.

1 Like

You can buy yourself something nice by pulling money out of a charitable donations box but should you?

The point of this was never for you or I to make money.

1 Like

i think the remaining money should be ussing according what de DAO decides

1 Like

Keep your promise. Go for the 1/1. That is why we donated you.

5 Likes

if u use all the money then de DAO hasn’t any asset to administrate but a NFT that obviously you wouldn’t want to sell

3 Likes

I disagree -1 this token need liqudity

2 Likes

Disagree. We need liquidity for justice token this is how daos work! If we wont create a working token our dao will be forgotten in short period of time. We should live like people dao! We shpuld not waste this hype with one time bidding! Justice token is more important to raise awareness in long period of time. If token wont work that meams the dao will be unsucessful one!

4 Likes

Agree! All the money raised should go to the 1/1

2 Likes

Agreed. +1 Lets go all in.

2 Likes

I don’t agree, this is a dao.

3 Likes