AIP: justice-token - Make $JUSTICE Claimable Effective Immediately [ACCEPTED]

AIP: justice-token
Title: Make $JUSTICE Claimable Effective Immediately
Author: Stellar Magnet, Amir Taaki <amir@dyne.org>, Rachel-Rose O'Leary <rose@dark.fi>
Type: Process
Created: 2022-02-08

Summary

The authors propose that AssangeDAO should make $JUSTICE claimable effective immediately and invoke AIP 0001 as initial governance model.

Details

The AssangeDAO Gnosis Safe multi-sig should make the $JUSTICE token claimable as soon as the Consensus Unit approves this action. This proposal will also invoke AIP 0001 as AssangeDAO’s initial governance framework, which can be updated by a $JUSTICE vote as well in the future.

Motivation

Multiple AssangeDAO community members would like to shift power to $JUSTICE holders as soon as possible, and begin involving the community in decision making process on how the DAO is governed or operated.

To be able to act on this, it is important to have $JUSTICE tokens claimable as soon as possible, so the community has the power to propose and act on Snapshot votes.

25 Likes

I would personally agree that earlier claiming is best, so that the community can partake in governance with $JUSTICE

8 Likes

I support the proposal to make $JUSTICE tokens claimable as soon as possible.

6 Likes

100% support! We need tokens to redeem or vote for the DAO

7 Likes

LFG!!! I am all for staking our coins.

3 Likes

Yes make $justice claimable immediately

3 Likes

100% $justice claimable immediately

2 Likes

I agree $JUSTICE tokens claimable as soon as possible.

1 Like

$Justice claim asap… FREE ASSANGE

I support the proposal to make $JUSTICE tokens claimable as soon as possible.

issue coins now also let coins be converted back to ETH immediately. No where in the substack, twitter or any form of communication has it been expressed the ETH would be used to help monetize a treasury. This was an Assange raise. If you are not using the funds as clearly expressed issue the coins and let people swap their coins back in for their ETH. I have no interest in profiting from Assange.

Yes please, we want $JUSTICE!

Yes it must be claimable as soon as possible:)

Yes, asap is good for juctice

我们身在传奇中啊朋友们

同意,最好的结果,无论哪个方面,阿桑奇获得了最大的援助资金,我们有了价值几千万的nft,而最重要的是发出声音,就像这个代币的名字,正义!!!

We are in a legend, my friends

Agreed, the best outcome, no matter which aspect, Assange gets the biggest aid money, we have nft worth tens of millions, and the most important thing is to make a sound, like the name of this token, Justice!!!

Agree!! We should make the JUSTICE token claimable asap, and start the governence like a real DAO.

I also support the proposal to make $JUSTICE tokens claimable as soon as possible.

I would personally agree that earlier claiming is best, so that the community can partake in governance with $JUSTICE

Support quick withdrawals and leave DAO funds to the community

100% agree to make $JUSTICE claimable immediately.