AIP: governance-voting - Referendum on Establishing Governance

Okay here is a suggestion…

Core Mission

Should AssangeDAO continue to focus on its founding premise ‘Free Assange by All Means Necessary’ or Pursue other Activities?

-Continue to focus on Freeing Assange
-Pursue Other activities

If AssangeDAO chooses to pursue other activities the Advisory Council is disbanded so those questions become redundant. I suggest leaving the Advisory Council questions off at this point.

There has been a HUGE demand from the community to close the mint option on the $JUSTIC contract, so in order to give stability to token holder i suggest this should be a question actioned immediately.

Justice Token
Should minting of Justice token be closed

-Yes
-No

19 Likes

this suggestion is really great. We suggest we vote on these 2 issues first!

5 Likes

Agreed.

Can we get this up on snapshot?

5 Likes

Fully support Assange ONLY from Malaysia!

1 Like

Support !
wish this come ture ASAP!

3 Likes

The core mission right now should be focusing on freeing Assange, this is why we start the DAO and yes we should close the minting of Justice token for $justice holder.

我们当前的核心使命要继续聚焦在解救阿桑奇,这也是我们参与这个DAO的原因。也支持立即关闭$justice代币的增发。

4 Likes

These two issues are really very very improtant. AssangeDAO must continue to be AssangeDAO, not other DAOs!
Minting of Justice token should be closed for the stability of the community.

3 Likes

I believe the community should vote on these 2 main issues first, and as soon as possible. Then we can vote on more detailed issues.

4 Likes

These two are the core issues, and I hope this can be proposed as soon as possible.

3 Likes

The cancellation of the rights issue is imperative, not only for the long-term development of the project, but also for the rescue of Mr. Assange. Because our community is still in its infancy, there is an urgent need for more consensus to forge a solid wall against those who maliciously slander Mr. Assange.
取消增发是当务之急,不仅仅是考虑到项目的长远发展,更是为解救阿桑奇先生做出的明智之举。因为我们社区还处于襁褓的婴儿,急需通过更多人的共识来铸造铜墙铁壁,去抵抗哪些恶意中伤阿桑奇先生的人。

3 Likes

The cancellation of the rights issue is imperative, not only for the long-term development of the project, but also for the rescue of Mr. Assange. Because our community is still in its infancy, there is an urgent need for more consensus to forge a solid wall against those who maliciously slander Mr. Assange.

2 Likes

Continue to focus on Freeing Assange

• YES! (with more initiatives and maybe other fundraising initiatives)

Pursue Other activities

• NO! (at least for now)

Should minting of Justice token be closed

• YES!

Change DAO name to JusticeDAO

• NO!

Please lets set a proper vote system so people vote and all this stop being a question and we can move on

4 Likes

Whether Assange can be liberated is the most concerned issue of the holder. If the heat of the coin is as high as Shib, it must be beneficial to Assange’s liberation, and the premise is the safety of the holder. This proposal is great

1 Like

关闭$JUSTIC增发权限
close the mint option on the $JUSTIC contract

3 Likes

非常支持,阿桑奇dao的成长会让更多的朋友了解其意义和精神

unconditional support

希望尽快提上日程,我会第一时间投票,非常支持这两项提案,这是一切活动开始的前提。

That’s right. I support your proposal completely.
您说的对,我完全支持您的提议。

支持关闭增发,尽快投票利于市场发展,社区团结一致

1 Like

agreed,for the community member, for the dao‘s future,and for assange’s reputation.