AIP: Governance proposal - Civil Rights Org

I would like to propose that I have not yet seen anyone actually publish what i would consider a business plan, which entails how to maintain the treasury and what the business will accomplish, which dictates the organizational and governance form must conform to.

Mission:
To organize a civil rights organization, whose first client just so happens to be Julian Assange, which leverages the advantages of machine learning, natural language processing, and smart contracts.

Requirements:
Forming a PLLC (professional limited liability company) which is has an executive director who is a civil rights attorney, who is preferably licensed to practice in the DC jurisdiction.

Revenue:
Civil rights litigants are entitled to recover attorney fees in addition to actual and punative damages, and it should be possible to use machine learning to generate legal complaints, which can be bundled, tokenized, then collateralized, which are then used to fund attorneys to perform multi-year litigation. See e.g. 42 USC 1988 (fee shifting statute) See also the Alien Tort Act, which allows individuals who are suffering human rights abuses, to sue organizations in the USA who aid or abet those humans rights abuses. see e.g. Alien Tort Statute | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute.

Treasury:
The treasury will be formed by a multi-sig wallet holders voted by the token holders, who will periodically transmit money to the Attorney’s trust bank account, who will disburse money as needed for business operations.

Governance model:

The shareholders can vote directly on any proposals, and their proposals are then executed by the executive director, who will be hired using community funds through open hiring processes, and that executive director will issue directives to the team leads (communications, paralegal, developers), who then issue directives to volunteers.

The shareholders have a right to access all internal documentation and communication between team members, but all attorney client communications are considered privileged, and the shareholders cannot interject itself into client / attorney decisions, other than the allocation of funds for the litigation.

AIP process:

AIPs can be submitted by everyone, but they have to be ran through GPT3 to make sure they are legal before they are accepted, and assessed for conflicts of interest (for example unjust enrichment). I do not know what a good quorum will be, as the amount of tokens and people voting with those tokens, may be subject to change. I also believe that different types of proposals, ought to have different amounts of quorum present, proportional to the impact of the proposal on the DAO. i.e. a proposal for celebrating black history month, versus a proposal about which applicant we should hire as the executive director.

Background checks:

All individuals who work for the organization in an official capacity, should under go a criminal background check, in addition to a character fitness background check, to ensure that the org is not employing people who have committed serious crimes, and that they are not an alcoholic or drug addict, or have gambling problems, etc.

Workflow:
We should provide a series of machine learning interfaces, which would allow laypersons to use the GPT-3 models, or models that are finetuned by the developers, to recursively generate and refine their legal complaint, using the method called “prompt engineering”.

The complaints will then be processed with machine learning embeddings, and classifiers, which would automatically apply labels for the types of claims, litigants, amount demanded, and type of legal problem, amount of estimated risk, and amount of estimated reward. The embeddings are used to separate the content of the complaints, so that they can be clustered or measured against each other, in terms of the distance between the semantic values in the contents.

The complainant will then be given the option to tokenize and auction off the proceeds for their rights to sue, such that individuals can assist in funding the litigation, especially when there are many people with the same legal problem, and they want to join as members of a class. Moreover, they can be provided instant liquidity adjusted for the amount of risk, so the individual does not have to wait months or years to recover from the damages caused by civil rights violators.

With regards to how to free Assange:

We can mass file writs of habeas corpus, and I’m wholly incorporating by reference, the previous proposal listed here: A system to mass file Habeas Corpus petitions to free assange under First Amendment doctrine

Consensus unit:

The Assange family has previously benefitted from the $52 million dollar donation, however the organization is a DAO, so the family cannot veto the owners from using their own property.

Name:

I propose JusiceDAO, because we are providing access to justice, not just for Assange.

3 Likes

This hijack of the initially established core structure, the Assange Consensus Unit, resulting in CRO Justice DAO as the new name, is entirely overreaching the core structure, and the posed severe danger of Assange isnt changed so the nature cannot be changed yet either.

The way to kickstart decent governance in an AIP should be : please ACU announce yourself in full official names, capacities, particulars - and therefore certify yourself to be the official core structure of the DAO.

Secondly - be frank and honest about the minimum amount of USD we need to raise in the DAO for the lifekeeping of Julian. If you think its 120 USD Million, the rest of the group that wants to disembark knows that they will be served first as soon as we embark over 120 USD Million. Therefore the financial debtors know explicitly when they can be reimbursed. They did not file a contract before they engaged in the DAO, so you cant determine terms after the deals has been closed. With other plain English - Your choice was a free decision and you didnt ask anything in return except honesty and quickness to fundraise the necessary means for Julian, before we actually can prioritize anything else.

Then, highlight the weighted supervisory reporting the active stakeholders are having, and how they think we build the brand of our DAO altogether. ACU should appoint a Single administrator, to really have the Administrator professionally going to staff and structure the full construct in the DAO. This Administrator is Interim pending the release of Julian Assange, if he gets released, Julian decides the new angles and aims.

With this as outline, everybody knows what to do and what to suspect. But let it be stated - there is much intellect in our DAO and we will generate certain profit in the future.

That reminded me to The FBI Says It Can't Find Hackers to Hire Because They All Smoke Pot

That reminded me to The FBI Says It Can’t Find Hackers to Hire Because They All Smoke Pot

I genuinely believe that a person has complete autonomy and ownership of their own body, others believe that the provision of socialized healthcare provided to others, justifies the regulation and force against those who wish to use drugs.

In this case, the issue is resolved more easily, we have laws against drunk driving, because drunk drivers can kill people. Similarly, if your freedom and life are in the hands of another person, that person cannot have impaired judgement making abilities, whether it is because they are drug addicts, or because they have brain cancer. I mention that because at one time I was assisting an individual Shaun Edwin Maki who is charged with murder and awaiting trial, whose attorney actually had brain cancer and whose judgement was impaired, and I had to assist him to secure replacement counsel. The problem was that the Oregon legal system only has 31% of the required attorneys to represent defendants, so for him he felt it was a choice between having an attorney with brain cancer or no attorney at all.

American Bar Association finds Oregon has just 1/3 of needed public defenders - OPB.

Thanks, this looks pretty good. I applied some formatting. If this looks good to you, we can begin to move it to a formal AIP which can go to snapshot.

AIP: civilrights-org
Title: Governance Proposal for Civil Rights Org
Author: Endomorphosis
Type: Process
Created: 2022-02-20

Mission

To organize a civil rights organization, whose first client just so happens to be Julian Assange, which leverages the advantages of machine learning, natural language processing, and smart contracts.

Requirements

Forming a PLLC (professional limited liability company) which is has an executive director who is a civil rights attorney, who is preferably licensed to practice in the DC jurisdiction.

Revenue

Civil rights litigants are entitled to recover attorney fees in addition to actual and punative damages, and it should be possible to use machine learning to generate legal complaints, which can be bundled, tokenized, then collateralized, which are then used to fund attorneys to perform multi-year litigation. See e.g. 42 USC 1988 (fee shifting statute) See also the Alien Tort Act, which allows individuals who are suffering human rights abuses, to sue organizations in the USA who aid or abet those humans rights abuses. see e.g. Alien Tort Statute | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute.

Treasury

The treasury will be formed by a multi-sig wallet holders voted by the token holders, who will periodically transmit money to the Attorney’s trust bank account, who will disburse money as needed for business operations.

Governance model

The shareholders can vote directly on any proposals, and their proposals are then executed by the executive director, who will be hired using community funds through open hiring processes, and that executive director will issue directives to the team leads (communications, paralegal, developers), who then issue directives to volunteers.

The shareholders have a right to access all internal documentation and communication between team members, but all attorney client communications are considered privileged, and the shareholders cannot interject itself into client / attorney decisions, other than the allocation of funds for the litigation.

AIP process

AIPs can be submitted by everyone, but they have to be ran through GPT3 to make sure they are legal before they are accepted, and assessed for conflicts of interest (for example unjust enrichment). I do not know what a good quorum will be, as the amount of tokens and people voting with those tokens, may be subject to change. I also believe that different types of proposals, ought to have different amounts of quorum present, proportional to the impact of the proposal on the DAO. i.e. a proposal for celebrating black history month, versus a proposal about which applicant we should hire as the executive director.

Background checks

All individuals who work for the organization in an official capacity, should under go a criminal background check, in addition to a character fitness background check, to ensure that the org is not employing people who have committed serious crimes, and that they are not an alcoholic or drug addict, or have gambling problems, etc.

Workflow

We should provide a series of machine learning interfaces, which would allow laypersons to use the GPT-3 models, or models that are finetuned by the developers, to recursively generate and refine their legal complaint, using the method called “prompt engineering”.

The complaints will then be processed with machine learning embeddings, and classifiers, which would automatically apply labels for the types of claims, litigants, amount demanded, and type of legal problem, amount of estimated risk, and amount of estimated reward. The embeddings are used to separate the content of the complaints, so that they can be clustered or measured against each other, in terms of the distance between the semantic values in the contents.

The complainant will then be given the option to tokenize and auction off the proceeds for their rights to sue, such that individuals can assist in funding the litigation, especially when there are many people with the same legal problem, and they want to join as members of a class. Moreover, they can be provided instant liquidity adjusted for the amount of risk, so the individual does not have to wait months or years to recover from the damages caused by civil rights violators.

With regards to how to free Assange

We can mass file writs of habeas corpus, and I’m wholly incorporating by reference, the previous proposal listed here: A system to mass file Habeas Corpus petitions to free assange under First Amendment doctrine

Consensus unit

The Assange family has previously benefitted from the $52 million dollar donation, however the organization is a DAO, so the family cannot veto the owners from using their own property.

Name

I propose JusiceDAO, because we are providing access to justice, not just for Assange.

2 Likes

I think we could change the name of this AssangeDAO to JusticeDAO after we finished the first mission to free Julian, otherwise the community will disperse its power to multiple directions, instead of focusing on one common goal.

This project still has the momentum of the succesful donation and reputation. I’m afraid that dispersing the AssangeDAO to many different topics in turning it into a different DAO, will change the dynamic and we will loose the common focus on one mission and therefore have less impact. Assange’s family and the supporters will also concentrate most of all on Julian’s case. In my opinion we should stick to the original idea and finish cooking the first soup…

Thanks for this!

I would keep the name as tribute to Assange, his long fight and what represents.
(btw misspell on JusticeDAO)

I understand why you would think this, and there is a limit to how many attorneys can feasibly represent a single person, and moreover most attorneys represent multiple people simultaneously, because there is alot of waiting time. Waiting for the court to respond, waiting for the other side to respond, waiting for the production of evidence / discovery, etc.

AIP: civilrights-org
Title: Governance Proposal for Civil Rights Org
Author: Endomorphosis
Type: Process
Created: 2022-02-20
Mission

Requirements
Forming a PLLC (professional limited liability company) which is has an executive director who is a civil rights attorney, who is preferably licensed to practice in the Eastern District of Virginia jurisdiction.
see here for details of what that means Private Public Interest Law and Plaintiff’s Firm Guide | Harvard Law School

Revenue
Civil rights litigants are entitled to recover attorney fees in addition to actual and punitive damages, and it should be possible to use machine learning to generate legal complaints. These complaints an be tokenized into NFTs, then collateralized as a financial instrument which entitles the owner to the proceeds of the lawsuit, and perhaps bundled with many other complaints in a class action complaint. A marketplace for these complaints allows for the funding of attorneys to litigate, as well as for individuals to receive access to funds more quickly by auctioning off their rights to the proceeds. see Legal financing - Wikipedia

This concept is often called a, Private attorney general - Wikipedia and when an attorney wins a lawsuit, the losing side must pay for the winners attorney fees see 42 U.S. Code § 1988 - Proceedings in vindication of civil rights | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute Moreover under the Alien Tort Act, individuals who are suffering human rights abuses, are allowed to sue organizations in the USA who aid or abet those humans rights abuses. see e.g. Alien Tort Statute | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

Treasury
The treasury will be formed by a multi-sig wallet holders voted by the token holders, who will periodically transmit money to the Attorney’s trust bank account, who will disburse money as needed for business operations. Proceeds from civil rights lawsuits will be put into a trust account for the beneficiaries defined by their ownership of the NFT complaint, the proceeds will then be converted to crypto currency and transmitted to those beneficiaries, so that the investors that helped win the lawsuit can be rewarded.

Governance model

AIP process

Name

Freeing Assange

We can mass file writs of habeas corpus, and I’m wholly incorporating by reference, the previous proposal listed here: A system to mass file Habeas Corpus petitions to free assange under First Amendment doctrine . However any attempt to file Habeas petitions will have to be approved by the Assange Consensus unit, because it must be compatible with their legal strategy.

Consensus unit
The Assange family has previously benefitted from the $52 million dollar donation, however the organization is a DAO, so the family cannot veto the owners from using their own property. However the Assange family has complete veto over any item as it pertains to Julian Assange, because we cannot represent him in a way that does not have his consent.

Background checks
All individuals who work for the organization in an official capacity, should under go a criminal background check, in addition to a character fitness background check, to ensure that the org is not employing people who have committed serious crimes, have a conflict of interest, a mental impairment, or are untrustworthy.

Advantages of this structure:

If we have an attorney leading the organization, we can communicate with Assange, or any member of the DAO under the principal of Attorney-Client Privilege | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute. Moreover by having an attorney in charge, it can reduce the ability of the government to claim that the organization or any of its members to be criminally charged. The principal of Mens Rea | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute requires that a person have a guilty state of mind, and by consulting with an attorney it is hard for the government to establish a guilty state of mind. Lastly by having an attorney for the organization, people advocating to politicians may be more exempt from the requirements in FARA and related laws, which require people to register with the government if they are trying to influence government officials or politics on behalf of a foreigner. see e.g. FARA Frequently Asked Questions

Workflow
We should provide a series of machine learning interfaces, which would allow laypersons to use the GPT-3 models, or models that are finetuned by the developers, to recursively generate and refine their legal complaint, using the method called “prompt engineering”. see Prompt engineering - Wikipedia Here is an example of prompt engineering: https://i.imgur.com/sRwg02k.png

The complaints will then be processed with machine learning embeddings, and classifiers. which would automatically apply labels for the types of claims, litigants, amount demanded, and type of legal problem, amount of estimated risk, and amount of estimated reward. The embeddings are used to separate the content of the complaints, so that they can be clustered or measured against each other, in terms of the distance between the semantic values in the contents. see e.g. How to do semantic document similarity using BERT - theaidigest.in. Classifiers are algorithms that apply labels to text, these labels can also be arranged into a taxonomy, and used as a tree sorting method. see e.g. https://monkeylearn.com/text-classification/

The complainant will then be given the option to tokenize their complaint, and auction off the proceeds for their rights to sue, such that individuals can assist in funding the litigation, especially when there are many people with the same legal problem, and they want to join as members of a class. see e.g. Assignment of claims . Moreover, an auction can be provide to the instant liquidity adjusted for the amount of risk, so the individual does not have to wait months or years to recover from the damages caused by civil rights violators.

I want to demonstrate what the default vanilla Open AI GPT-3 Model is capable of doing, in a few tests that I have performed. see this image gallery: GPT-3 Legal Questions Examples - Album on Imgur. These hosted large language models also have the ability to be fine tuned to fit particular purposes, see OpenAI API or in the alternative, other model providers can be used and fine tuned. see e.g. Models - Hugging Face or Pricing | Forefront

AIP:民权组织
标题:民权组织治理提案
添加一名作者
状态:草稿
类型:过程
创建时间:2022-02-20
使命

组织一个民权组织,其第一个客户恰好是 Julian Assange,它利用了机器学习、自然语言处理和智能合约的优势。

要求
成立一家 PLLC(专业有限责任公司),其执行董事是一名民权律师,最好获得在弗吉尼亚州东区司法管辖区执业的许可。
有关这意味着什么的详细信息,请参见此处 Private Public Interest Law and Plaintiff’s Firm Guide | Harvard Law School

收入
除了实际和惩罚性的损害赔偿外,民权诉讼当事人还有权获得律师费,并且应该可以使用机器学习来产生法律诉讼。这些投诉将被标记为 NFT,然后作为一种金融工具进行抵押,使所有者有权获得诉讼收益,并且可能与集体诉讼投诉中的许多其他投诉捆绑在一起。这些投诉的市场允许为律师提供诉讼资金,并允许个人通过拍卖他们对收益的权利来更快地获得资金。参见例如https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_financing

这个概念通常被称为 Private attorney general - Wikipedia ,当律师赢得诉讼时,败诉方必须支付获胜者的律师费,请参见 42 U.S. Code § 1988 - Proceedings in vindication of civil rights | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute 此外,根据《外国人侵权法》,遭受侵犯人权行为的个人可以起诉美国帮助或教唆这些侵犯人权行为的组织。参见例如 Alien Tort Statute | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

国库
国库将由代币持有者投票选出的多重签名钱包持有者组成,他们将定期将资金转入律师的信托银行账户,后者将根据业务运营的需要支付资金。民权诉讼的收益将存入由 NFT 投诉所有权定义的受益人的信托账户,然后将收益转换为加密货币并转移给这些受益人,以便帮助赢得诉讼的投资者可以奖励。

治理模式
股东可以直接对任何提案进行投票,然后他们的提案由执行董事执行,执行董事将通过公开招聘流程使用社区资金聘用,执行董事将向团队负责人(沟通、律师助理、开发人员)发出指令,然后他们向志愿者发出指令。

股东有权访问团队成员之间的所有内部文件和通信,但所有律师客户通信都被视为特权,股东不能干预客户/律师的决定,除了为诉讼分配资金。

AIP流程
每个人都可以提交 AIP,但必须通过 GPT3 运行以确保它们在被接受之前是合法的,并评估是否存在利益冲突(例如不当得利)。我不知道一个好的法定人数是多少,因为代币的数量和用这些代币投票的人可能会发生变化。我还认为,不同类型的提案应该有不同数量的法定人数,这与提案对 DAO 的影响成正比。即庆祝黑人历史月的提案,而不是关于我们应该聘请哪个申请人担任执行董事的提案。

姓名
我建议使用 JusiceDAO,因为我们正在提供伸张正义的途径,而不仅仅是为阿桑奇。

释放阿桑奇

我们可以批量提交人身保护令状,我通过引用将之前的提案完全合并:A system to mass file Habeas Corpus petitions to free assange under First Amendment doctrine 的自由-阿桑奇。然而,任何提交人身保护申请的尝试都必须得到阿桑奇共识部门的批准,因为它必须符合他们的法律策略。

共识单元
阿桑奇家族此前曾从 5200 万美元的捐款中受益,但该组织是一个 DAO,因此该家族不能否决业主使用自己的财产。然而,阿桑奇家族对任何与朱利安·阿桑奇有关的项目拥有完全否决权,因为我们不能以未经他同意的方式代表他。

背景调查
所有以官方身份为该组织工作的个人,除了性格健康背景检查外,还应进行犯罪背景调查,以确保该组织没有雇用犯有严重罪行、存在利益冲突的人,精神障碍,或不值得信赖。

这种结构的优点:

如果我们有领导该组织的律师,我们可以与 Assange 或在 Attorney-Client Privilege | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute 的负责人下的任何 DAO 成员进行沟通。此外,通过有律师负责,它可以降低政府声称该组织或其任何成员受到刑事指控的能力。 Mens Rea | Wex | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute 的校长要求一个人有一种有罪的心态,通过咨询律师,政府很难建立一种有罪的心态。最后,通过为该组织聘请律师,向政治家宣传的人可能更不受 FARA 和相关法律的要求的约束,这些法律要求人们在试图代表外国人影响政府官员或政治时向政府注册。参见例如法拉 Frequently Asked Questions

工作流程
我们应该提供一系列机器学习接口,允许外行使用 GPT-3 模型或开发人员微调的模型,使用称为“提示工程”的方法递归生成和细化他们的法律投诉。请参阅 Prompt engineering - Wikipedia 以下是提示工程的示例:https://i.imgur.com/sRwg02k.png

然后将使用机器学习嵌入和分类器处理投诉。这将自动为索赔类型、诉讼人、要求金额、法律问题类型、估计风险金额和估计奖励金额应用标签。嵌入用于分离投诉的内容,以便可以根据内容中语义值之间的距离对它们进行聚类或相互衡量。参见例如 How to do semantic document similarity using BERT - theaidigest.in 分类器是将标签应用于文本的算法,这些标签也可以排列成分类,并用作树排序方法。参见例如 https://monkeylearn.com/text-classification/

然后,投诉人将可以选择将他们的投诉代币化,并拍卖收益以获得他们的起诉权,这样个人就可以协助资助诉讼,尤其是当有很多人有同样的法律问题,并且他们想要作为班级成员加入。参见例如 Assignment of claims 。此外,拍卖可以提供根据风险量调整的即时流动性,因此个人不必等待数月或数年才能从民权侵犯者造成的损害中恢复。参见例如

我想在我执行的一些测试中演示默认的 vanilla Open AI GPT-3 模型能够做什么。 请参阅此图片库:https://imgur.com/a/4hP4R45。 这些托管的大型语言模型还能够进行微调以适应特定目的,请参阅 OpenAI API 或替代方案,可以使用其他模型提供程序并进行微调 . 参见例如 Models - Hugging FacePricing | Forefront

why don’t we cross that bridge when we get to it. WTF does all that chinese writing mean? why worry about anybody else until Julian, who is almost dead, has people trying to get Habeus Corpus for him? not that I am doing that. i appreciate that angle, but i am starting a new complaint that actually does in fact exclude him (i think) by claiming MY rights are being violated. yes, the objective is to get charges dropped, but as the means to giving me back my rights.

You people are no different from the U.S. government. The U.S. government is silencing Assange. The DISCORD admins are doing the same thing as the U.S. government.

You people are no different from the U.S. government.

The US government tries to kill people

If I just kick out of Discord, I see no difference between that and killing. (I’m not using any abusive language, just discussing dao’s current status)

If I just kick out of Discord, I see no difference between that and killing.

1 Like